Saturday, March 26, 2011

Meet Lucy...

Little Lucy the day we picked her up at six weeks old.

So tiny and timid.

We lost her for a couple of hours her first afternoon with us with all her hiding attempts.
Three months now, so big, loves exploring her new home.
About two months here, still likes to find cosy places to snooze.
So affectionate and tolerates boys rough cuddles.

She can be a big distraction to getting ready for school!

Almost 14 weeks.
When it comes to having pets I am definitely a cat person. We grew up with cats... Tilly one of my favourites and I have such fond memories of her. So on Joey's suggestion, we brought home this lovely little kitten whom has to be the most affectionate cat I have ever had. The boys LOVE her with their very rough cuddles and she tolerates to a point...but I think I am her favourite and it is very nice, she makes me smile. Soon we will bring home a playmate for her...Joey is planning on having another doberman. Won't that be fun, at least Lucy will be right at home and put him in his place.

No comments: