Thursday, July 29, 2010

He fills my cup...


















I had the most wonderful time with my beautiful friends this weekend. All my expectations of the weekend were to sit, connect, breathe in the views of the water and maybe finish my crocheted throw rug. These were totally exceeded as we laughed together, feasted on culinary delights, watched a couple of ordinary movies and I was completely able to be myself with treasured friends. Time to reflect, journal, sit in the sun, walk and smile...such a gift after the valley I've walked through. So sweet, so filling.

6 comments:

Southern Ange said...

Boy! You girls can eat!!! :) xo

Mum said...

Gotta love those girl weekends away, so nice to have this special time together, I'm looking foreward to mine in Nov.

milkandhoney said...

Those pancakes were so yummy.
And it was lots of fun helping Jen make that quilt (and watching her use pins) ;)
xx

Melissa Guyatt said...

popped back in K after you mentioned posting girls weekend away photos - love spending time with you! xx

Jen said...

It WAS a wonderful weekend, wasn't it? Such warm memories, even now, a few weeks later. Thank you for capturing them here. Let's do it again, soon!

Skye said...

HI Kerrie, It was the best yet!!! Love what you've captured here from the weekend.
XXX