Monday, November 22, 2010

A common thread...






A treasured weekend with precious friends... projecting, eating, sharing, driving in the country, exchanging gifts and celebrating another year journeying together with a common thread - living fully with grace as wives, mothers and daughters. Remembering our God who leads, strengthens and gives us the grace to 'laugh at the days to come', who never said everything would be easy in these days but who did say 'I will be with you and carry you, so cast your cares on me'. My gratitude overflows for all he is doing in me and also for these wonderful women who walk with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love girl weekends, just sitting around sharing & caring, eating & drinking. We are blessed to have friends to share in this as not everyone has this special oppertunity.Love Mum