Saturday, July 3, 2010

crochet and other things...


 I love crocheting at the moment, I am making a round cushion, the texture is amazing.

 I have a new space, I bought a new table from the antique shop in paddington after a lovely breezy morning wandering after breakfast. It is perfect for both my laptop and sewing machine, means creativity can maybe happen more spontaneously.

 I love sitting here, being still, pondering new projects, marveling at God's kindness to me and enjoying a hot cup of tea.

 My first ever photo book of my blog for 2008! I am learning, it is not perfect but a good starting point, can't wait to work on 2009.

2 comments:

Mum said...

This looks really lovely Ker, a nice place to sit and do your activities. A place to call your own amongst a house of boys....

mum said...

This looks very nice, looking foreward to seeing it when I'm up.A lovely keepsake. Mum